All that she said its true
believe in her!
And kneel before me
- Dean Winchester: I love Dean not cause he is pretty, is cause he is an excellent brother, always trying to do the right thing even if that means put his own life aside. Also i love him cause i can relate to him. I’m the one that always do what Dad says, with some doubts but do it anyway. Dean is like that, and he learn to do things like that, just like me. To be and do what his father told. Also he learn good stuff from him and he is proud of his family even he has horrible moments, there were some of them, important memories and lessons that he will always remember.
- Sherlock: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle create this fantastic character that i love so much cause, now i figured out, i was exactly like him. Always trying to do something that make my mind be active, always telling people there are wrong (and people hating me about that) always interested in creepy stuff, biological stuff, mysteries stuff, and of course, not be able to have much friends, only very close ones that you will die for them, to protect them, even if they don’t know you are doing it for them. Cause that’s the magic, they don’t anything about anything and believe they know much than you. Also cause he learn to be more human with Watson, and that’s something i really want to. (and i miss to be a little more like that)
How to train your dragon:
- Hiccup: The first time i saw this movie i totally fall in love for Hiccup, he was… me. First trying to be someone else just to fit in cause you were so different that nobody understand you. Also trying to be someone to your father, that always think that you are wrong, or never show how proud of you are. The phrase: “You just gestured the all of me” was the main thing that make me relate to him so much. That was exactly how i felt (or feel.. i don’t know).
Pirates of the Caribbean:
- Jack Sparrow: Of course, who doesn’t love Captain Jack Sparrow? I’ll be mad if i don’t. But i like him cause he just do what he want, and have this mind that make you thing he is doing things for his own good but also helping many people and they don’t even know. My mom always says to me that i only do things for my own sake and don’t think about other people, or people that live near me. And that’s not true (well sometimes i do things just for me but not all the time, i never ask for money or rewards for what i done, i don’t even want they say to me that i did it right, i just want to do what ever i want) and that’s why i like Jack, he don’t have to ask, he just do it. And have fun.
- Kidou Yuuto: This character is complex as well, he is so intelligent that sometimes he didn’t see what’s wrong, and also he doesn’t have the confident to do things cause he has issues. He thinks that cause of that issues he is not good for things. Then their friends tell him he can do more that he thought i have an amazing strength that i envy. Also he do things for the good of others and he don’t even bother to tell them cause there is no need explanation, people will know soon or later that he do it right and he will not expect for any reward about it.
Hunter x Hunter:
- Kurapika: Ok most of the characters in this manga are amazing but Kurapika was the first one i like so much. He was strong and confident, he has an objective and he will never sleep till he commit it. (i’m like that, always blind my mind cause of that, bad Sarah bad…)But then he success (kind of) and there were no more things to do (or that’s what they show in the manga) and he is just stuck with the results of his acts and paying in silence what he have done. No wanting help, just suffering alone (that’s me again)
I relate to most of the characters i love most… i so damage xD but that’s why i like them so much, they can be real when people related to them
I hope my characters make the same effect to people someday.